Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Le Cafe Bonjour card

Hi everyone!  I have a fun card to share today.  I finally had a chance to play with the Le Cafe stamp set and I just love it's style and feel!  I don't sponge my edges very often, but I think it goes nicely with the artsy vintage feel of this stamp set.
For my background, I used the Whimsy Wallpaper background stamp.  I stamped it on Pretty Amethyst cardstock with Clear pigment ink and embossed with clear powder.  I love this technique - it gives such a rich look.  
I used some of the new Sweet Candy dots as my accents and I loooove the colors in this pack.  There's even white- Woohoo!  I added some of the Sparkle Dust on the die cuts and coffee steam for the finishing touches.

Thanks for stopping by and here's a close up shot of the background embossing detail.
All supplies used Fun Stampers Journey.

3 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.